There is a change that is sweeping the world…
This change is silently transpiring in our midst and is more important than any which the world has ever undergone.
This change stands unparalleled in the history of the world.
You've seen newspapers or watched news broadcasts that proclaimed headlines like these.
"In the Midst of a Recession, This Company Posted Record Profits!"
"While Consumer Spending Is Down, Sales of Luxury Goods Are Up."
"One Man's Story of Unemployment and Bankruptcy to Million Dollar Success."
"Even in an Economic Downturn, This Business Keeps the Cash Register Cha-chinging!"
"Record Lay-offs, Record Unemployment, Record Foreclosures — and Record Bonuses!"
Of course they do. You'd have to be living underneath a rock not to have noticed what's been happening all around us.
But what's really happening?
Why are some doing so well while others are ... not?
Why are so many struggling to make ends meet while others are living the high life?
What's really going on here?
What do those successful people have that you don't?
The answer is ...
They don't have anything that you don't have.
They just know and understand something that you don't. Not yet, anyway...
The Greatest Treasure in the Universe
A young man went to a guru and asked, "Why aren't I successful and happy? Why don't I have what other people have?"
The guru responded, "How can you lack anything when you own the greatest treasure in the universe?"
"How do I own the greatest treasure in the universe?" asked the young man, baffled.
"The place that question comes from is the greatest treasure in the Universe," answered the guru.
For a guru, that answer was more straight-forward than usual. (They are usually quite the cryptic bunch.)
So, where does that question come from and what is the greatest treasure in the Universe?
It's your mind. Your brain. Your thoughts.
It's the You that is you.
If that isn't making much sense to you, let the late Robert Anton Wilson explain it in a more straight-forward way.
"... the brain produces all that we experience — all our pain and worry, all our bliss states and ecstasies, all our higher evolutionary vistas and trans-time Peak Experiences, etc. It is also 'the greatest treasure in the universe' in the most materialistic economic sense: it creates all the ideas which, socially employed, become wealth: roads, scientific laws, calendars, factories, computers, life-saving drugs, medicines, ox-carts, autos, jet planes, spaceships..."
Lift your eyes from this page and look around you.
Everything that you see is the product of someone's mind.
Think about that for a moment.
The chair you're sitting on, the computer you're using, the house you're in, the car you drive ...
They're not products of magic or luck, capriciousness or fancy.
They all began as an idea in someone's mind.
Someone somewhere — someone who could have been you — had an idea and using the power of their mind brought that idea into reality. They changed the world!
And that's happening every day.
People just like you are using only what is available to them — their greatest treasure — and attaining success beyond their wildest dreams.
Steve Jobs, who began life as an orphan, started Apple Computers from his adopted parents' garage. Today that company is worth over $400 billion dollars!
Howard Hughes, born to a well-off family, didn't want to follow in the family business because he had ideas of his own: He wanted to design and fly planes. His ideas made him one of the wealthiest men of his time.
Richard Branson was born in a hospital for children with special needs. Since then, he's founded over a hundred different companies under the Virgin name, he's circumnavigated the globe in a hot air balloon, and soon he will be providing trips into space with Virgin Galactic!
Ray Kroc, a lowly milk shaker machine salesman, didn't invent McDonald's, but he had the idea — the idea — that would make it a multi-billion dollar, international restaurant phenomenon.
George Lucas, an unknown film-maker from California wanted to make a "space opera." In 1977, Star Wars was born.
Harland David Sanders, better known as Colonel Sanders, was past the age of retirement and practically broke when he pursued his idea of making fried chicken with "eleven secret herbs and spices."
Mark Zuckerberg saw that people wanted to socialize online and he had an idea to make that possible. From his college dorm room he started Facebook.
Those are just some people you might be familiar with.
There are many, many others who are not so famous doing amazing things, too.
They're people just like you.
They come from all walks of life and all parts of the world. They start businesses, they program computers, the open restaurants, they develop medical treatments, they invent devices, they make movies, they sing songs, they discover new markets...
No matter how different they are and how varied their beginnings, they all share one thing in common.
They all started with one thing and one thing only.
It's the same thing you have.
The exact same thing.
So, let me ask you...
Why aren't you using your mind — the greatest treasure in the universe — to attain the things you want?
Take an Honest Look at Yourself ...
- Are you cashing in on your thoughts and ideas and are you getting full value for them?
- Do you eat well? Sleep well? Allow yourself to relax?
- Do you attend to your business or job considerations and still have enough time for your family?
- Are you as healthy as you'd like to be?
- Is your day well organized?
- Do you have enough time in the day to accomplish what you want to?
- Is your sleep deep and refreshing without dreams of fear or worry of any kind?
- Do you always awaken vigorous and refreshed?
- Is each one of your days fulfilling?
- Do you look forward to each day?
- Are you building into your life the things that will benefit you both mentally and physically?
- Do the people you meet do what you want them to do? Do they feel towards you as you wish them to feel? Do they think what you want them to think?
- Do things come to you easily and without tremendous effort?
- Are you confident of the results of your efforts?
- Can you focus on a problem to the exclusion of everything else?
- Can you unravel, disintegrate, and disassemble a problem in order to see every phase of it so that you can find the solution — definitely, conclusively, and finally?
- When you solve a problem, can you dismiss the matter and turn your attention to something else?
- Is your mind at peace and free of worries, troubles, anxieties, and doubts?
Here's the deal. If you want to…
- earn what you are truly worth …
- look forward to each day with renewed vigor and energy …
- solve the problems in your life with ease …
- become fearless …
- have people respond to you positively …
- and free your mind of worry and doubt …
…then you are about to discover how you can become all of that and much more.
And you'll do it all with what you already have in your possession — the greatest treasure in the Universe.
You just have to unlock it...
Wealth and Success Course has everything you need to learn how to harness your amazing potential and turn it into attaining your goals and dreams.
Wealth and Success Course has everything you need to tap into the very same resource that created massive fortunes, built empires, and even changed the world!
Wealth and Success Course will give you:
1. Secret Page with Downloadable Resources of Thousands of Pages to UNLOCK Your Keys to Success and Wealth
2. Email Course to Apply Resources
3. Coaching Program, Webinars and Podcast to Enhance Your Life